Free 100 MBPS
Newspapers & Magazines
Dainik Bhaskar, Rajasthan Patrika, Dainik Jagran, Times of India
Separately outside Library Area
RO Water Cooler
Separate Parking Space
Lunch & Discussion Room
Included in Fees
Available on Every Seat
Tea & Coffee Available (Additional)
Books & Novels
Some books and novels are available for reading
Diwali (3 Days)
Holi (2 Days)
Makar-SankrantiÂ (1 Day)
Raksha-BandhanÂ (1 Day)
Fees is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
The information provided here may not necessarily be completely comprehensive or accurate.
|Course/Profession||No. of Persons|
1. No phone calls are allowed inside library.
2. If your leave your belongings behind, Management is not responsible for any theft/loss.
3.You are not allowed to share Wi-Fi password with anyone.
4. In case of Misbehaviour, Registration will be cancelled and fees will be forfeited.
5. Entry & Exit to the library must be within allotted time.
6. Discussion/Talking not allowed inside the library.
7. Use single seat for yourself and your belongings.
8. Use dustbin to keep library clean.